Send us a letter
Blijde Inkomststraat 103
Are you a motivated surfer with a level-1 ISA certificate (or equivalent such as B.E. Surf) and interested in working in a international environment as a surf instructor? Look no further and apply below to work as an international surfcoach at BoardX Zarautz!
As a surfcoach, you will be responsible for teaching beginners the basics of surfing. For the summer 2018, BoardX is launching a new program, which gives surfcoaches the opportunity to either work full-time as a surfcoach, or part-time surfcoach and part-time member of the camp crew. In both cases, you and the rest of the team are responsible for the satisfaction of the guests and making their holidays unforgettable. Minimum age to apply is 19.
- A competitive salary, depending on the amount of hours worked in a week.
- O'Neill and BoardX merchandise with a store value of 200€.
- Discounts at select surfbrands.
- Free accomodation, food, drinks and travel (only from certain locations in Belgium)
- Surf daily and get paid for it!
- Level-1 ISA- and a SLSGB-lifesaving -certificate, OR EQUIVALENT (B.E Surf,...)
- Ability to work with the BoardX systems and being able to adapt yourself to any situation
- Interacting with the guests and making their holidays unique
- Working as a part of a team and getting along with other crew members
- Taking initiative and helping others when needed
- Always giving 100% to your work
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Representing BoardX at any moment of the day!
Questions, doubts or need more information? Send a mail to email@example.com